“ ONLINE APPLICATION – INSTRUCTIONS & DOCUMENTS TO BE
By clicking of Online Application’ tab, user is redirected to ‘Sign in’ screen
of Online Application module, in a new window.
- As registration is mandatory to access the Online Application module, new user
needs to register to the website by clicking on the ‘Register Now!’ button.
- On successful registration, the system redirects the user to the ‘Home page’ of
the users account.
- In the Home Page (Right top) FAQs and Help buttons are available for the users
FAQs section can be referred by the user to seek answers to the frequently asked
questions with regards to the submission and processing of the online
Application for allotment of plots. Help button – On click , the User is
redirected to “Online Application – User Manual” for manage profile, create new
application and upload the documents.
- List of documents to be uploaded
- Detailed project report with process flow chart and justification of
- Detailed financial status report showing the financial net worth of the
Promoter duly specifying the financial Promoters*
- Entrepreneurs Memorandum part I / part II (SSI Registration) or GDTD
Certification or applicable certification*
- Copy of partnership deed / Articles of memorandum &Association of the
company / Society registration (as applicable)
- Plant / Machinery layout with details of greenery / lawn to be
maintained as per the APPCB norms, if any*
- Certificate copy of community / Caste certificate, if any
- Certificate copy of address proof*
- Copy of PAN card for identity proof*
- Photograph of the applicant(s)*
- Any other relevant documents
- On submission of the application, the user has to take the hard copy of the
online application along with necessary documents and a DD and the same shall be
submitted at Zonal Office concerned / Head Office within 3 days for taking
decision in the Plot Allotment Committee meetings and status of the applications
will be communicated by SMS/Mail.